Ipswich Ravens Volleyball Club is a popular club encouraging a positive attitude to allow our players to develop their skills, confidence and love for volleyball. The Club is run by volunteers and we encourage Club Members to get involved.
Our usual volleyball days are Saturday mornings and Tueday evenings.
We have had huge demand to join the Club in the last couple of years and so we are currently focusing on developing our volunteers. We will consider messages and applications from Adults of any ability & experience or Juniors above the age of 15.
ROOKIES focuses on the basic elements of volleyball and aims to progress each participant towards a competent level of game play. This session will build volleyball strength and discipline, focus on basic volleyball skills and lead towards a high level of confidence to play games.
TEAMS is only for Club Members who are ready to form teams, enter competitions and train to win! This session will look at team objectives, formations and tactics.
SOCIAL is suitable for players who can confidently play at a reasonable level without coaching. The intensity of the session is pretty much decided by the attendees. This session will be mixed Ladies/Men, but the attendees can decide at the session.
For our registered Club Members, here are few things to note before attending:
- All sessions will be managed by Spond. This app (or via Weblink) will be used to track sesions, manage invites, record attendance and advise cancellations.
- All attendees are expected to follow our Code of Conduct and COVID-19 Club Guidelines.
- Turn-up early to help set-up or on time. The club reserves the right to refuse participation to anyone who is more than 10 minutes late.
- We will cancel sessions if:
- - hall / equipment / leaders are unavailable
- - weather is unsuitable (outdoors)